Total Rewards Coordinator
TalentWorld is seeking a Total Rewards Coordinator in Mississauga for a 12-month contract with potential to extend. The compensation for this role is up to $26 per hour based on experience.
Our client, a Services Management firm, is seeking a Total Rewards Coordinator to join their busy team! In this role you will be responsible for all queries relating to benefits, disability and pension eligibility. You will be the first point of contact with external stakeholders relating to benefits, pensions and insurance queries, and will support administration processes related to benefits, pensions and payroll. If you are a highly organized, detail oriented individual with experience pension and benefits administration – then this may be the role for you!
Total Rewards Coordinator Responsibilities
- Perform an audit of monthly benefits and pension data - including enrolment and election forms
- Communicate Rewards updates and notifications to employees and retirees
- Perform administrative duties including distribution of employee forms, data entry, filing and maintaining up to date employee records
- Manage Pension plan - maintaining pension plan information, supporting pension related processes, managing payment remittances, assisting with pension auditing and year-end tasks
- Generate HRIS, Payroll and all HR related reports to support Benefits and Pension related activities
- Analyze and reconcile monthly and year-end reports
- Monitor data concerning the employee life cycle – including movement of employees between departments and salaries
- Support the Disability Management process - including STD/LOA in-take, preparing relevant documentation and notifying managers, employees and vendors as applicable
- Provide first line of support to incidental and short-term disability management services
- Collaborate with Human Resources partners and managers regarding disability management process
- Liaise with external Benefits, Pension plan, and Disability administrators, and Insurance Carriers regarding employee requests or issues related to plan participation, setup and processing requirement
- Support ad hoc project work such as but not limited to; pension file clean up, mass-producing memorandums for email or paper based communication, the annual Open Enrollment for active employees and supporting the transition of Retiree Benefits and employees on leave to the new Benefits solution.
- Other duties as assigned
Total Rewards Coordinator Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in an administrative or client facing role
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Human Resources, Health Science, Social Sciences)
- Knowledge of pension and benefits administration is required
- Expertise working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity working with sensitive and confidential data
- Experience supporting Disability Management administration is considered an asset
- Experience with People Soft, Lotus Notes or Ceridian Day Force is considered an asset
- Bilingual in English and French is considered an asset
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task and follow up on commitments across a variety of work challenges
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Duration: 12-months
- Employment Type: Temporary with potential to extend
- Location: Mississauga
- Pay: Up to $26 per hour based on experience
Interested in our Total Rewards Coordinator role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.