Mutual Funds Officer (Banking)
TalentWorld is recruiting a Mutual Funds Officer in Toronto for one of its clients, a leading Bank of Canada.
The Mutual Funds Officer is responsible for processing transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift, and email.
The Mutual Funds Officer must have a clear credit history and clear criminal record.
Mutual Funds Officer Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate processing of non-financial requests, DRIP changes, SIP\SWP processing in regard to mutual funds within the 24-hour SLA policy, Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
- Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
- Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are followed-up on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all errors or issues are escalated to Management and Front Office on time
- Work with areas such as Trading, Middle Office, Trade Validation and Treasury as it relates to confirming new deal structures, resolving discrepancies and ensuring Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with counterparties and internal groups like Front Office, Treasury, Settlements, Investigations and Global Support.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
- Participate fully as a member of the Team.
- Provide assistance to other Confirmation Officers when necessary.
- Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries
Mutual Funds Officer Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Understanding of Mutual funds products and systems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel is a must, coupled with the ability to learn and apply skills to new software programs.
- Opportunity Number: #96009
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Contract Duration: 4-month contract
- Location: Toronto — Downtown
- Pay Rate: $17.34/hr
Interested in Mutual Funds Officer role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.