TalentWorld is recruiting a Marketing Manager in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, a leading real estate company is seeking a creative and innovative Marketing Manager to provide leadership, communications and content development. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with experience in digital marketing in a B2C setting. You will have effective communication skills, excellent editing and research ability and a creative mindset with a “roll up the sleeves” attitude.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Provide oversight of all internal and external marketing communications, ensuring they accurately represent the brand and tell an engaging story.
- Ensure consistency and effectiveness of sales materials, overseeing the design and creation of marketing collateral.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy for the brand, including SEO, social media and the website.
- Report on and examine statistics, analyzing the effects of marketing actions, with the aim of increasing profitability.
- Identify strategic local sales and advertising opportunities for individual properties, working closely with on-site teams to maximize potential.
- Supervise and manage a Sales and Marketing Specialist, while working closely within a small team to provide a comprehensive marketing strategy for the wider business.
Marketing Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, commerce or related field.
- 3-5 years in a management role, with supervisory experience and strong project management skills.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to think creatively and execute on a marketing strategy from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to effectively synthesize data and generate compelling storylines for target audiences.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to creatively resolve problems and negotiate positive solutions with a variety of people.
- Professional outlook and strong conflict management skills.
- Adept with technology, proficiency with software such as Microsoft Office and Yardi, familiar with the use of graphic design tools.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
- Knowledge of the real estate sector is not required but would be advantageous.
- Salary: Up to $100,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- 10% travel within Canada
- Perks: Benefits
- Work hours: 08:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Interested in the Marketing Manager role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.