Law Clerk (Commercial Real Estate)
TalentWorld is recruiting a Law Clerk (Commercial Real Estate) in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, a top regional law firm seeks a Law Clerk (Commercial Real Estate) to support a busy Attorney. In this role you will oversee real estate files from start to finish, complete administrative tasks, and prepare closing documents/reporting letters. The successful candidate will have previous experience in commercial real estate with strong knowledge of legal concepts, principles and terminology. If you have excellent time management skills and flexibility to work extended hours with paid overtime, then we would like to hear from you!
Law Clerk Responsibilities:
- Efficiently oversee real estate files from start to finish
- Perform administrative tasks including opening/closing files, docketing, billing, calendar management, diarizing closing dates etc.
- Prepare reporting letters and closing documents while ensuring accuracy
- Review purchase and sale agreements
- Prepare and respond to requisition letters
- Perform off title searches and request title searches
Law Clerk Qualifications:
- 10 + years of experience in commercial real estate
- Legal Assistant or Law Clerk certification required
- Proficient in Teraview, Conveyancer, MS Office 2013, Document Management System (Hummingbird Docs DM or similar)
- Strong knowledge of legal concepts, principles and terminology
- Ability to work a part of a team, possess excellent communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Salary: Up to $80,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Perks: Benefits and Vacation.
Interested in a Law Clerk role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.