Flock Coordinator and Quota Department Assistant
TalentWorld is seeking a Flock Coordinator and Quota Department Assistant for a permanent position in Mississauga.
- 60-65k salary with 8% RRSP matching
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- 3 weeks vacation
- Generous personal time
In this role, you will report directly to Director of Policies and Quota Affairs. You will support the streamlining of procurement processes and will be responsible for data collection, data input, and managing non-routine issues on a daily basis. If you are an organized, self-motivated individual with superior decision making and problem solving skills - then this may be the role for you!
Flock Coordinator and Quota Department Assistant Responsibilities
- Manage the annual process of resource coordination and allocation amongst Farmers, working closely with Producers, Hatcheries and Pullet Growers
- Maintain the existing strong communication network with Field Inspectors and Industry partners providing administrative and technical support
- Coordinate data entry of flock information sourced throughout the allotment process
- Import program data, producer forms and field reports, reviewing data and investigating any discrepancies or errors
- Coordinate flock management verification by inputting daily flock data and hatchery reports, analyzing flock information for accuracy and liaising with industry partners and farmers if necessary
- Input data into the flock verification process
- Analyze flock, hatchery and stakeholder data for business analytics
- Maintain and monitor the Home Week and Layer applications Leasing Program -verifying that program guidelines and criteria for participation have been met
- Support invoicing by monitoring pullet reporting and providing weekly notifications to pullet growers of any late pullet reports
- Provided administrative support for the Flock Incentive Program
- Manage general administrative and operational tasks including printing, scanning and filing
Flock Coordinator and Quota Department Assistant Qualifications
- Self-motivated and ability to work with limited supervision
- Skilled at using database, spreadsheet, and word-processing software to prepare statistical and written reports with varying degrees of complexity and detail
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned projects, tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills to facilitate effective task and resource management
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Mississauga
- Pay: 60-65k salary with 8% RRSP matching + excellent benefits package + flexible working hours + 3 weeks vacation + generous personal time
Interested in our Flock Coordinator and Quota Department Assistant role in Mississauga?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.