Executive Assistant (Banking)
TalentWorld is currently looking for a reliable candidate for Executive Assistant (Banking) position in GTA for its client, one of the five leading Canadian banks.
The Executive Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
The Executive Assistant must have good credit history and clear criminal record.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and decide for committee, board and other meetings.
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Verbal and written communication skills,
- Multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Phone etiquette
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Reliable and hardworking
- Sense of urgency
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Experience working with executives highly preferred
- 0-2 years of related experience required
- Previous financial experience is an asset
- Location: GTA
- Pay Rate: $19.00 - 25.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
- Contract Duration: 1 month- 1 year (with the possibility of extension)
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Interested in Executive Assistant role in GTA?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.