Data Analysis Specialist
TalentWorld is currently looking for a reliable candidate for the Data Analysis Specialist position in Toronto for its client, a public service transportation provider.
Data Analysis Specialist Responsibilities
- Assisting with a variety of administrative, reporting and data analysis functions utilizing Microsoft Access and various software
- Maintaining data pertaining to the details of the assignment/project
- Producing reports for use by section staff and other Departments
- Developing tables and queries to extract and manipulate data
- Interpreting and mapping raw GPS data
- Creating and modifying documentation/reports pertaining to business needs
- Providing administrative assistance to staff
- Other related duties as assigned
Data Analysis Specialist Qualifications
- Completion of secondary school education combined with related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Access, Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of Decimal Degree GPS data, report building and structuring is an asset
- Ability to meet conflicting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
- Hours: 35-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Start: Asap
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Department: Bus Transportation
- Location: Toronto
- Pay: $20.50/hour
Interested in Data Analysis Specialist role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.