TalentWorld is currently recruiting a Customer Service Representative in Nepean
Our client, in the retail industry, is looking to hire multiple Customer Service Representatives on a temporary basis to start immediately. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing the number of individuals as they enter the premises. The successful candidate will able to take initiative and will have strong customer service and communications skills.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Helping to maintain order of public entering client site
- Encouraging customers to practice appropriate social etiquette
- Completing and compiling necessary evidence and paperwork in a timely and professional manner
- Partnering with the retail store staff
- Reporting all incidents of unsafe conditions and associate conduct
- Representing the business in a positive manner
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Completion of a high school diploma
- Available to work shifts including days and weekends as schedules may vary
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Possess the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Hours: Varied based on shifts
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Nepean
Interested in our Customer Service Representative role in Nepean
Please click "Apply Now" or apply directly through our career website.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.