Business Development Manager
TalentWorld is seeking a Business Development Manager in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client is a fast-growing private lending mortgage company and they are seeking a Business Development Manager become an integral part of their sales team. Primarily working remotely, the Business Development Manager will be responsible growing a portfolio of mortgage brokers and providing guidance in order to maintain relationships and meet client sales goals.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated and sales driven individual with strong knowledge of the private mortgage market in Ontario.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Identify opportunities to develop and maintain strong relationships with a network of third-party mortgage brokers as well as referral producing-relationships with other interested third parties
• Generate and develop a sales plan to achieve client sales targets using research and market knowledge
• Develop sales targets and projections, ensuring they are met
• Present business development training ideas and mentoring to internal sales staff
• Provide assistance and guidance to all clients using knowledge and experience with the mortgage industry
Business Development Manager Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of the private mortgage industry with previous experience in financial services sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Must be accountable and have a high level of integrity
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively support the development of internal staff
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Passion for sales and building business relationships
• Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change, and multi-task.
• Salary: Up to 72K base
• Location: Remote with a main office in Mississauga as required
• Employment Type: Permanent
• Perks: 3 weeks vacation and benefits
Interested in an Business Development Manager role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.