Bilingual Marketing Manager
TalentWorld is recruiting a Bilingual Marketing Manager in Toronto for one of its clients.
The Bilingual Marketing manager will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing content directed towards talent attraction and increasing brand awareness.
Our client is a global leader headquartered in Canada with an outstanding growth track record in their domain and they are seeking a Bilingual Marketing Manager to support their recruitment efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing and communications professional who is French/English bilingual with strong knowledge of recruitment practices.
Bilingual Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing content to build community engagement through various platforms including career fairs, social media, digital job boards (e.g. Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn)
- Execute marketing campaigns aimed at attracting quality talent improving company brand awareness
- Coordinate with hiring managers to develop an understanding of candidate profiles and generate effective sourcing strategies
- Improve Search Engine Optimization by creating standardized content guidelines and outlines, collaborating with the marketing team to solve any recruitment challenges and enhance effectiveness
- Remain well-informed on industry trends and opportunities and well as new media platforms
- Assist with planning of recruitment events, working with external vendors and marketing agencies as required
- Liaise with management regularly to communicate developments in hiring effectiveness and generate an understanding of company goals and hiring needs.
Bilingual Marketing Manager Qualifications
- Relevant post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- French/English bilingual with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process, benchmarking, and data analysis would be an asset
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience using HR related platforms and various Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and coordinate with upper management
- Salary up to 100K
- Employment type: Permanent
- Perks: Generous benefits and Vacation
Interested in a Bilingual Marketing Manager role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.