TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Light Assembly and Packager positions. Essential during Covid-19 our client is hiring Assemblers and they will assemble first aid kits; pick and pack components; complete general housekeeping in their area and complete sorting duties.
Our client is a Safety Specialist supplier who supplies the Canadian occupational health and safety markets which is essential during Covid-19 and they are looking for Light Assemblers and Packagers in Newmarket, Ontario to join their team.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the light assemblers ensure that orders are assembled according to specification, prepared without errors, ensure the correct number of pieces are included in each kit. Light Assemblers work in an efficient and timely manner to complete kits essential during Covid-19
Light Assemblers will work in an environment that is extremely clean, and fast paced. This is an exciting opportunity to do a Light Assembly role with a well known Safety Company. Light Assemblers would work a straight day shift 40 hours a week from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Light Assembler and Packager responsibilities
- Assemble first aid kits.
- Pick and pack components.
- Accurately count required items.
- Sorting Parts.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
Light Assembler and Packager Qualifications
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Able to stand for 8 hour shift
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to accurately count.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
- Working conditions are normal for a warehouse environment. Order Picking and packing requires the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, and safety glasses. Loose fitting clothing and jewellery are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
Employment conditions :
- Day Shifts 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Newmarket, ON
- On a local bus route
- Pay: $14.00/hr with a shift premium when on the afternoon shift
Interested in the Light Assembler and Packager role in Newmarket ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.