TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Automotive Assembler positions in Schomberg. Automotive Assemblers will be supporting the production line.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Automotive Assemblers will help the production line produce rear differential parts and propeller shafts. Automotive Assemblers are able to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment.
Automotive Assemblers would work rotating shifts. Two weeks days, Monday – Friday from 6:30 am – 3:00 pm; two weeks afternoons, Monday – Friday from 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm.
Automotive Assemblers will work in a normal manufacturing environment that is committed to health and safety in the workplace. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an Automotive manufacturing facility that is committed to customer quality.
Our client is an automotive manufacturer that offers rear differentials and propeller shafts that are compact and light and they are looking for Automotive Assemblers in Schomberg, Ontario to join their team.
Automotive Assemblers responsibilities
- Automotive assembly of rear differentials and propeller shafts .
- Use of automated machinery.
- Use of multiple machines.
- Clean and maintain workspace.
Automotive Assemblers Qualifications
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to complete repetitive tasks
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist movements;
Employment conditions :
- Rotating shifts: two weeks days 6:30 am – 3:00 pm; two weeks afternoon 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Employment type: Temporary to permanent
- Location: Schomberg, ON
- Not on a bus route – must have own transportation
- Pay: $16.19/hr ; $0.50/hr shift premium on afternoons
- Attendance Bonus paid on every hour worked in the week if you are there for all your scheduled hours in the week
Interested in the Automotive Assemblers role in Schomberg, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.