Telework Bilingual call center agents
Our client, recognized in Canada with a strong growth, sells products for renovation, construction and home decorating projects.
To support its business, our client is creating a new team of 35 bilingual customer service agents in call center.
Our client is looking for bilingual agents because the majority of calls are in other provinces.
The person will work from home (teleworking). You must have a laptop / computer with windows 10 minimum, and an internet access.
The bilingual agent must have experience in call center, complaint management and suggestive selling.
This is a full time job at a salary of $18/hour, where availability is required during the day, evening, week and weekend.
Responsibilities of the bilingual call center agent position:
- Respond to various requests from customers and stores.
- Provide after-sales service for household appliances by telephone.
- Coordinate the supply and delivery of products.
- Receive calls and emails from customers and, if necessary, redirect them as needed.
- Manage customer expectations and complaints, and ensure follow-up until the file is settled.
- Follow up with our customers to ensure a high level of quality and minimize errors.
- Enter data into systems and files and keep a record of it.
- Contribute to the development of the program and the operational platform/customer experience in synergy with the other departments of the company and the store network. Perform all related tasks.
Requirements for the position of Bilingual Call Center Agent
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service and sales.
- Bilingual, french and english
- Be customer service and sales oriented.
- Be able to work full time day, evening and weekends.
- Good knowledge of the household appliance market (asset).
- Ability to identify priorities and the ability to achieve objectives within the required timeframe.
Conditions of employment:
- Salary: $18/H.
- Temporary full-time position.
- Shift: Day and Evening, week and weekend.
If you are interested in a job as a bilingual call center agent, please send your application on our career site so that we can analyze your interest as a priority.
For any additional information on our opportunities in the field of customer service, here is our contact information:
E-mail: [email protected]
Ref : CCTW20
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process