Are you seeking a career with an exciting team, in a cooperative environment, in a role that focuses on helping people? We build chemistry! In a world full of possibilities, TalentWorld wants motivated and career seeking people to join our team. Our job opportunities are going fast and must not be missed. Specializing in temporary and permanent recruitment, TalentWorld offers optimal service for its clients and candidates. Indeed, we deal with transparency and respect all of our business relationships. We build rewarding relationships with both employers and candidates.
Hiring today for our Newmarket branch, the Staffing Specialist will be responsible for high quality service, and excellent support to the team in a fast-paced environment. Our new team player will manage job postings, coordinate interviews, complete reference checking and fulfill client needs.
Staffing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Post, book and arrange interviews for our clients
- Host Job Fairs
- Fill Job Roles and Reference Checking
- Organize job roles, create job descriptions and complete data entry.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll
- Client management and upkeep of personal employee files
Staffing Specialist Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and solve conflicts with minimal direction
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with various technology including laptops, tablets, smartphones
- Strict attention to detail with the initiative and tact to consistently check accuracy and thoroughness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Location: Downtown NEWMARKET
- Employment type: Permanent
- Perks: Bonus and Benefits
Curious to learn more? Lets connect!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected] or 905 953 9133
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.