Quality Assurance Analyst
Our client is a leading Canadian organization with a global presence providing risk management solutions. Their growing team is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst with advanced Excel skills and strong problem-solving ability. If you have a keen eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to implement and follow standardized processes, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for process standardization of contract collection, client setup, and reporting of any deviations. The Quality Assurance Analyst will also act as the go-to person for gathering required information for national contracts and RFPs as well as tracking, analyzing and presenting required metrics for reporting purposes.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Quality Assurance Analyst in Mississauga for one of its clients.
Quality Assurance Analyst Responsibilities
- Review proposed new contract clauses regarding collections and billing to ensure full understanding and compliance abilities
- Inputting executed contracts into the CRM along with insurance certificates
- In collaboration with operations team, review client creation process in the system, ensuring the process is accurate and in alignment with company standards
- Review legacy information in the operational platform to ensure conformity with new set standards
- Maintain the list of account managers and collectors, ensuring all profiles are up to date in the operational system
- Assist with reporting of KPIs, including gathering and tracking data, identifying performance trends, and compiling customer KPI and SLA reports
- Gather all required information for national client contracts and RFPs
- Assist with any client audit and branch review process
- Provide support to IT initiatives related to billing or collection as needed
- Maintain an organized system of physical and digital records.
Quality Assurance Analyst Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role with conformity, audit, or billing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work with individuals at varying seniority levels
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup) and experienced in the manipulation of database information
- Strong knowledge of reporting packages, and technical expertise pertaining to data models, and database design
- Keen attention to detail with ability to accurately identify errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Post-secondary education in business or technology discipline is an asset.
- Salary up to $60,000
- Location: Mississauga
- Employment type: Permanent
- Benefits: 3 weeks of vacation, RRSP, free parking!
Interested in Quality Assurance Analyst role in Mississauga?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.