We’re looking for reliable people for full time production work in Aurora. Our client is in the business of warehousing beverages. And you would be supporting the production line, packaging and loading water bottles.
The manufacturing facility offers two full time shifts for the production line – great for people who want flexibility!
- Day: Monday to Friday from 7am – 7pm
- Afternoon: Monday to Friday from 7pm – 7am
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Inventory count of water bottles
- Loading bottles onto skids
- Weighing shipments
- Clean and maintain workspace
Production Worker Qualifications:
- Heavy lifting required
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist movements.
- Shifts: day – 7:00am-7:00pm OR night – 7:00pm-7:00am
- Employment Type: Full time – temporary to permanent
- Location: Aurora, ON
Interested in the Production Worker role in Aurora, ON?
APPLY NOW and you could have a job tomorrow!
To ensure a speedy response, please email your resume directly to me at [email protected]
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.