Do you want to be part of an organization that encourages you to acquire skills that make you an effective future leader? Do you want to work a continental schedule that allows for a great work and home life balance? Join our client’s team today!
With over 25 years of team member loyalty, our client provides a wide range of flexible packaging options for their customers in Canada, the United States and around the world. Their commitment to quality and innovation to their clients is renowned, as is their support of their employees.
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Production Assistant positions for their client in Aurora to help with high speed slitting and graphics pressing to produce beautiful looking packaging.
Production Assistants responsibilities
• assist in press run of packaging
• assist the slitter in cutting packing to size
• Quality Control
• Work in a fast paced environment, meeting production deadline
Production Assistant Qualifications
• willingness to learn
• Able to stand for 12 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail and manual dexterity
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety boots and safety glasses.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 50 lbs.
Employment Details :
• Continental Shift – 7 am – 7 pm for two weeks and 7 pm – 7 am for two weeks; working 2 days on, 2 days off and every other weekend
• Temporary to Permanent;
• Located in Aurora, ON
• Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr on days; $16.00/hr on nights
Interested in the Production Assistant role in Aurora ?
Apply now and you could start work as early as tomorrow!!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me @ [email protected] or call 905-953-9133
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process