Outdoor Customer Service Representative - Waiting LIST
TalentWorld is recruiting a Customer Service Representative - OUTDOOR Transit Unit in TORONTO for one of its clients.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities
- Assist the public with any questions and concerns regarding service disruptions
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Offer knowledge and/or directions regarding Toronto’s largest transit system to help customers get to their destination
- Provide information to customers related to transit fares, fare machines, and instructions on the use of fare equipment
- Help maintain crowds during rush hour, special events, subway closures, etc.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications
- Ability to support a busy and fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work shifts on weekdays and weekends in various locations across Toronto
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment and be able to stand for a long period of time (8-12 hours)
- Must have a clear criminal background
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Knowledge of GTA is an asset
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- If selected, you will be required to attend training and successfully complete a multiple-choice test on training materials
- Days and shift: flexible part-timeweekdays and weekend shifts available
- Employment type: Temporary ongoing contract
- Location: Toronto -- various Transit Stations
- Pay: $14.00/hr – training class, $14.25/hr – shift work
- Mandatory training - Late 2020
Interested in Customer Service Representative role in TORONTO?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technology, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.