TalentWorld is seeking an Operations Coordinator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, in the property management industry, is seeking an Operations Coordinator to support a Director with property administration and join their team for this exciting hands-on role in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing records, ensuring files are up to date and accurate. The Operations Coordinator will also develop clear correspondence and follow up on any incomplete documentation.
The ideal candidate will have previous with property administration, excellent communication and organization skills, and a strong customer service orientation.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities
- Prepare various correspondence for residents including notices of change
- Monitor and update files, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Prepare and enter new files into the database, following up on any missing documentation
- Track completion of documentation and maintain an organized filing system for both electronic and paper documents
- Provide support on other related tasks as assigned such as updating the policy and procedures manual
Operations Coordinator Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support in an office environment
- Previous experience in Real Estate or Property Management
- Post-secondary education in business administration or a related field would be an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary up to $52,000
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Toronto, ON
Interested in the Operations Coordinator role in Toronto?
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.