Midnight Press Operator
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Midnight Press Operator positions in Newmarket. Midnight Press Operators will set up, program and operate a stamping press.
Reporting to the Pressroom Lead Hand, the Midnight Press Operators will operate presses, decoilers, feeders, conveyors, cranes and a tow motor in a safe and efficient manner . Midnight Press Operators will perform all Quick Die Changes.
Midnight Press Operators would work Sunday – Thursday from 11:00 pm – 7:00 am.
Midnight Press Operators follow and prioritize workload from the production schedule.
Our client is an automotive manufacturer that offers high quality dies and assemblies and they are they looking for Midnight Press Operators in Newmarket, Ontario to join their team.
Midnight Press Operators responsibilities
• Follow and prioritize workload from the production schedule; set up, program and run stamping presses.
• Operate presses, decoilers, feeders, conveyors, cranes and tow motor in a safe and efficient manner.
• Perform all Quick Die Changes(QDC) as per the QDC Procedure independently to achieve target goals.
• Inspects quality of parts and completes relevant paperwork; responsible for the quality of the parts being produced.
• Unloading of coils as required.
Midnight Press Operators Qualifications
• Able to think through the mechanical aspects of press operations, problem solving and decision making
• Press operating experience with Stamping press
• Machine operating experience
• Must be hands on and quality minded.
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift 40 – 50 lbs..
Employment conditions :
• Midnight Shift 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
• Employment type: Permanent
• Location: Newmarket, ON
• Pay: $15.00/hr - $19.00/hr depending on experience
Interested in the Midnight Press Operators role in Newmarket, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.