Human Resource Assistant
If you have previous experience with HR, Employee Contracts in a fast paced environment with excellent organizational skills, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is seeking a Human Resource Assistant to participate in the strategic development and drafting of employee contracts and HR Functions
Working closely with the Director of Human Resources and the Talent Acquisition team, the Human Resource Assistant will draft employment offers, and present employee contracts to Management.
TalentWorld is seeking a HR Assistant for one of its clients in Pickering
Human Resource Assistant Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the operations of the Employee Contract drafts
- Ensuring all data transposed is correct and accurate
- Collaboration with the HR consulting team
Human Resource Assistant Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written, with the ability to develop exciting and informative presentations
- Strong project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Location: Pickering
- Employment Type: Temporary
Interested in a Human Resource Assistant role in Pickering ?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.