One of our clients in NEWMARKET, ONTARIO is urgently looking for General Labourers to work at one of their locations, packing, moving and restocking.
General Labour Responsibilities:
- Pack the stock on the one side.
- Receive stock
- Merchandise the shelves
- Follow a floor plan to create the footprint of the store
General Labour Requirements:
- Able to stand for 8-hour shift
- Exceptional attention to detail and manual dexterity
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must have CSA approved Safety boots and safety glasses.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs.
- Starting on Monday October 26, 4 – 6 weeks long
- Hours: (5 days/week Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm or 1:00pm-9:00pm)
- Duration: 4-6 weeks (must be able to work 6 weeks)
- Pay Rate: $14.25 /hr
- Temporary Employment
Interested in the General Labour role in Newmarket?
Please apply through the add or send a direct email to [email protected]
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.