TalentWorld is recruiting an I Financial Analyst in Montreal-Downtown for one of its clients.
Financial Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reports, including analysis of results and financial performance indicators
- Contribute to the planning, organization, and coordination of the annual budget process
- Support operations by performing various analyzes and continuous improvement projects
- Prepare various financial analyzes and propose recommendations
- Present the financial results to the various directors
- Collaborate with the various branches and internal departments as a business partner
- Perform all other related tasks related to the responsibilities previously described
Financial Analyst Qualifications
- Posses a university degree
- University degree in accounting, and / or equivalent
- Professional CPA
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position or in an auditing accounting firm
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written)
- Good ability to analyze and improve business processes
- Proactive attitude towards the collection and validation of financial information
- Business acumen, good management of priorities and able to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to a constantly and rapidly changing environment
Employment conditions :
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Location: Montreal downtown near public transportation
- Day shift
- Salary: 55-60K + Bonus
- Social advantages; Group RRSP after 1 year of continuous work
- International company offering several long-term career possibilities
- Start ASAP
Interested in the Financial Analyst role in Montreal downtown?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, see our contact information below:
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.