Salary up to $95,000 + Fantastic bonus, pension plan, and 3+ weeks of vacation!
Our client, a large and dynamic international organization combined with an exceptional reputation, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with a busy Executive at the C-Suite level.
Acting as a trusted “chief of staff”, the Executive Assistant will proactively anticipate needs and priorities by providing high level support to a very busy Executive. In this dynamic role, you will manage a calendar that is constantly changing, arrange high profile meetings, make detailed travel arrangements, and ensure that the Executive is prepared with all necessary meeting material and information for the day ahead.
If you are an exceptional communicator who is a “super planner” and likes to be proactive and be a true partner to the Executive that they support, then we want to hear from you!
TalentWorld is recruiting an Executive Assistant for one of its clients in Downtown Vancouver.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Proactively manage a busy calendar, ensuring all necessary materials and resources are prepared in advance
- Gather and prepare the necessary information, materials and resources for meetings and events
- Arrange travel (flights, hotel, car service) and make last minute changes as well as provide a detailed itinerary.
- Manage expenses and ensure they processed accurately and on time.
- Ensure a positive and professional experience for all interactions with the office of the Executive
- Prepare and provide updates to the Executive on a regular basis regarding the priorities and objectives that have changed throughout the day
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships, responding to any inquiries in a clear and efficient manner
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience supporting a Senior Executive in a large, corporate environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and professional demeanour and embrace a collaborative culture
- Forward-thinking with an ability to anticipate needs or issues and create solutions
- Adaptable when faced with change, ambiguity, and competing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Office
- A degree or post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Salary: Up to $95,000
- Location: Downtown Vancouver
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Many employee perks!
Interested in an Executive Assistant role in Vancouver?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.