Creative Design Lead
If you are a highly creative and expert in the art of turning innovative ideas into reality, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, a leader in the financial industry is seeking a creative and talented Creative Design Lead to join their team. In this exciting role, you will provide expertise in planning, implementing, and optimizing interface design, as well as user experience.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Contract Creative Design Lead for one of its clients in Toronto.
Creative Design Lead Responsibilities
As a Creative Designer Lead, below are the two roles expected:
As a UI/UX Designer coach:
- Build the framework and the team from the scratch specific to client’s needs and visionFind creative ways to educate stakeholders on the framework, operating model and various deliverables that Creative design team would deliver
- Identify opportunities and demonstrate the value of partnering with Creative design team to the stakeholders
- Be the first point of contact for Business to manage & distribute the work within the Creative design team
- Ensure the requirements and scope are understood by the team and monitor continuously if the initiative is delivered smoothly as promised
- Coach the team members on Design thinking skills, empathy skills and any other topics that would help the team to learn and deliver continuously
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for User intuitiveness and User experience
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements
- Translate product requirements and customer research into clearly defined design deliverables -wireframes, mockups, sketches that lead to intuitive user experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface
- Meaningfully contribute and lead the UI/UX for our consumer and merchant facing products across the web and mobile
- Define design patterns and brand requirements, including creating and maintaining a style guide across all products and assets
Creative Design Lead Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Highly relevant and impactful experience in UX, UI or product design related roles
- Ability to quickly understand complex software and envision/communicate opportunities for UX improvement
- Ability efficiently conceptualize and communicate design alternatives and work with managers and developers to define features
- Able to review complex requirements and identify deficiencies and issues requiring clarification
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities (dealing with the different levels of the organization)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Axure
- Understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Understanding of the user-centered design methodologies (Design Thinking, SDLC, Agile, ITIL, etc.)
Interested in the Creative Design Lead role in Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.