Commercial Lease Administrator
Salary up to $90,000 with excellent benefits and a vacation! If you have a background in lease administration within the commercial sector with high attention to detail and strong analytics skills, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a global asset management company and they are seeking a Commercial Lease Administrator to join their team. Working within the legal department, the Commercial Lease Administrator will support the preparation of all lease and supporting documents, assisting in the development and documentation of lease processing policies.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Commercial Lease Administrator in Toronto for one of its clients.
Commercial Lease Administrator Responsibilities
- Track all lease documents from conception to completion, assisting with any changes in the system
- Review all lease agreements to ensure rates, square footage and all calculations are accurate
- Perform research as required for pending or existing deals, buyouts, terminations, statistics etc
- Abstract all lease and supporting documents into Yardi
- Track, verify, report and disseminate lease data
- Manage space reconfiguration with Lease Accounting as part of the system entries
- Support the development and maintenance of lease processing policies and procedures
Commercial Lease Administrator Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the leasing process in Commercial real estate
- Experience with Yardi 7.0 or higher would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate documents and the leasing process
- Experience using tracking and document management systems
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Salary: Up to $90,000
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Excellent benefits and vacation
Interested in a Commercial Lease Administrator role Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.