Canadian Beacon Registration Support
TalentWorld is looking for individuals who are interested in taking their career to the next level! If you are driven with high attention to detail and amazing data management skills, this could be the role for you. Show your skills with the Canadian Armed Forces!
Our client is the leading governmental organization in Canada, and they are seeking a Canadian Beacon Registration Support in Trenton.
TalentWorld is recruiting a Canadian Beacon Registration Support in Trenton for one of its clients.
Canadian Beacon Registration Support Responsibilities
- Verifying and ensuring accuracy of all information entered into company databases while maintaining a file management system
- Preparing, recording, distributing and filing of internal and external correspondence
- Keeping an adequate stock of office supplies
- Maintaining an adequate stock of print and correspondence materials for education and communication regarding 406MHz beacons and various beacon related tasks
Canadian Beacon Registration Support Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years of previous office related experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience with file creation and document tracking
- Must have the ability to pass a security clearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication
- Salary: $16/hr
- Schedule: Full-time days
- Transportation: Must have vehicle, not accessible by transit
- Employment type: Temporary ongoing
Interested in Canadian Beacon Registration Support role in Trenton?
Apply now! And you could have a job tomorrow!
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me @ [email protected]
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.