Benefits Specialist - Toronto
This role offers a base salary of up to $80,000 with great benefits, terrific bonus, and 3 weeks’ vacation, personal days and emaployee perks! Our client is one of North America’s industry leaders in Financial Services and they are seeking a Benefits Specialist to join their team.
The Benefits Specialist will be responsible for full cycle benefits, pension, and leave administration and act as the main point of contact for all related inquiries. The Benefits Specialist will use Ultipro on a daily basis and work closely with the Payroll and HR Teams.
TalentWorld is seeking a Benefits Specialist for one of its clients in Downtown Toronto.
Benefits Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day administration, maintenance, and auditing of Benefits and Pension
- Develop necessary and ongoing reporting requirements, optimizing UltiPro modules
- Provide information for inquiries to plan beneficiaries, along with required documentation
- Support employees and management through all Short-Term Disability claims and Maternal/Parental leaves
- Onboard new employees with the benefit and pension plan and respond to any inquiries or issues, researching and providing solutions in a timely manner
Benefits Specialist Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience managing a pension and benefits plan is required
- Previous experience using UltiPro HRMS solution or experience with an enterprise wide HRMS system that manages a national pension and benefit plan
- Demonstrates sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to detail for accurate data auditing
- Salary: Up to $80,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Great employee perks!
Interested in a Benefits Specialist role in Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.