Assistant Implementation Manager
Salary up to $85,000 with travel expenses paid, great benefits, personal days, and 3 weeks’ vacation! If you have previous experience with end-to-end project management in systems installation and are seeking the next step in your career, then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a service provider to the transit industry, and they are seeking an Assistant Implementation Manager to take part in the management of project milestones and stakeholder communication from development to close out. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Assistant Implementation Manager will support planning for various projects, developing a team of experts, estimating resources, and communicating with all involved parties regarding the resolution of any problems along the way. The Assistant Implementation Manager will coordinate the execution of project tasks and milestones to ensure all are performed on time and within budget.
TalentWorld is recruiting an Assistant Implementation Manager for one of its clients in Toronto.
Assistant Implementation Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for project planning, development, execution, and delivery from kick off to close-out while resolving any escalations that arise and providing consistent updates to the project management team
- Coordinate project schedule and tasks with involved parties including clients, internal stakeholders, contractors, etc
- Develop a team of subject matter experts and resources required to deliver a successful project, ensuring consistent communication of requirements and priorities throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients, solving any escalations and frequently communicating progress and updates
- Visit project sites as needed to ensure scope and specifications are met and on schedule within quality standards.
Assistant Implementation Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years’ involvement in Project Management of system or device installation
- Post-secondary education in Engineering or Computer Science
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to garner support and commitment to changes from involved stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve risks or existing problems in a timely manner
- Valid driver’s license required to visit project sites.
- Salary: Up to $85,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Great employee perks!
Interested in an Assistant Implementation Manager role in Toronto?
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you’re in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We’re on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that’s about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.