Zendesk System Administrator
TalentWorld is recruiting a Zendesk System Administrative Role in Don Mills for one of its clients.
This role will be responsible for the administration, process design and integration and ongoing management of the our clients environment. The role requires a self-motivated individual who has a strong passion for improving customer experiences and a drive for efficiency and process improvement.
This position is focused on providing technical administration support for business tools and applications for the operations on the company’s CRM application. The System Administrator will be responsible for coordinating the launch of new features and functionality, working with internal customers on customization projects and working with the IT Operations team, resolving technical issues in support of expanding our Zendesk CRM adoption. This includes development and support of Zendesk client configurations and custom analytics.
Zendesk System Administrative Role Responsibilities
- Full technical integration of the Zendesk platform into the customer's support environment to include changes, widget implementation, API integration, CRM workflow configuration and reporting configurations.
- Own and maintain documentation for Zendesk setup, issue resolution, customizations, etc.
- Design and configure Zendesk workflow (Support, Talk, Chat and Guide modules).
- Assist in creating test plans and in coordinating and testing enhancements and new versions of Zendesk.
- Work cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve Zendesk
- Assist in developing training materials and training users on Zendesk.
- Solid experience translating business requirements into Zendesk design and implementation steps ensuring alignment to standards. This includes proactively guiding the business through feature availability and capabilities.
- Support a virtual team of global Zendesk implementation resources, including those providing Tier 1 and tier 2 support.
- Interact with Zendesk contacts directly to drive roadmaps and align support for our growing needs.
Zendesk System Administrative Role Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in System Administration.
- 1-2 years of experience in Zendesk required, Other Customer Care or Help Desk experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of developer tools including Zendesk SDK and API
- Experience with Zendesk integrations
- Understanding of how SaaS integrations work
- Associate or higher degree in related field
- Strong Project Management skills desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- High level of customer focus and service excellence.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Interested in the Zendesk System Administrative Role role in Mississauga?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics, information technology and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.