Warehouse supervisor in Montreal-East
TalentWorld is recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor in Montreal east for one of its clients in the furniture sector.
Warehouse Supervisor responsibilities:
- Manage Operations (Receipt and Shipping)
- Manage employees (about 50 employees)
- Ensure compliance with the collective agreement and the rules and policies of the company;
- Participate in the development of operational strategies
- Participate in various meetings with carriers, suppliers, management, union, etc.;
- Promote compliance with health and safety regulations;
- All other related duties.
Warehouse Supervisor qualifications:
- Diploma in Operations Management or relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the AS / 400 and the WMS system;
- Knowledge of the various positions related to the operation;
- Must speak fluent French
- Excellent communication skills, confidentiality and discretion;
- Dynamism, interpersonal skills and punctuality;
- Type of job: permanent - Full time
- Several shifts and hours available:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and every other Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Location: Montreal East
- Salary: Based on experience
- Access to company benefits after the probationary period
- Access to salary insurance in the event of an accident
- Access to executive drug insurance
- Access to a defined contribution plan
- Right to very attractive discounts on products from the company's large trade
Interested in Warehouse Supervisor role in Montreal east?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, here is our contact information:
Recruiter: Peter Georgoulis
Office phone number: 514-281-2811 ext 2726
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.