Temporary Executive Assistant
TalentWorld is recruiting a Executive Assistant in Toronto for one of its clients.
Our client, is a seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support for a busy and dynamic Executive as well as for planning internal and external events. If you are an experienced Executive Assistant who is seeking a challenging opportunity with an organization that values its employees, then we would like to speak with you! This position is offering up to $25-30/hr based upon experience.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Calendar management; includes booking meetings/calls/lunches with clients, adding travel arrangements.
- Contact Management and maintenance of all contacts and relationships utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn and other tools.
- Act as the point of contact between Founding Partner and employees/clients.
- Booking travel and logistics for business travel and occasional personal travel items.
- Organize company events from beginning to end. Events include external staff meetings, staff training offsites, holiday party, breakfast briefings, drinks receptions. Work on everything to do with the event such as researching and securing the venue, liaising with suppliers including AV, organize the guest list and sending of invites, onsite point of contact, building and maintaining the budget.
- Marketing duties including: sending out the company newsletter monthly, posting on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) daily, updating the website with the latest articles and media appearances.
- Administration duties include keeping track of all charity donations, company payments involving the Founder, expenses, register team for external events; benefit tracking and general office backup
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Extremely organized individual with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and copes well with last minute changes
- Proactive individual
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of programs such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, Buffer and Wordpress is considered an asset
- Uses own initiative and can work well independently but also enjoys working as part of a close-knit team
- Location: Toronto
- Duration: Temporary to Potential Permanent
- Compensation: $25-30/hr based upon experience
Interested in the Executive Assistant role in Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.