TalentWorld is recruiting two Demand Planners in North York for one of its clients.
Due to growth, our client, an e-commerce supplier of wellness products, is seeking two Demand Planners to join its busy team. In this role, the Demand Planners will be responsible for ordering stock, maintaining adequate stock levels and managing relationships with vendors. If you have experience in a procurement or planning role, with strong financial acumen and initiative then we want to hear from you!
Demand Planner Responsibilities
- Continuously review daily sales reports and exception reports; provide forecast updates
- Responsible for vendor management and creating and managing purchase orders
- Oversee and expedite distribution of orders; coordinate and follow up on deliveries to ensure timely receipt of ordered goods
- Plan and coordinate bulk purchasing activity to maintain optimal stock across all product lines
- Effectively manage and respond to changes in demand, availability, and stock levels, minimizing risk and escalating when appropriate
- Prepare monthly reports including financial, budget to actual, aged inventory reports etc.
Demand Planner Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a procurement or planning role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- Proven ability to forecast inventory needs to maintain inventory levels, including product life cycle management
- Strong market awareness, financial acumen and analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive with ability to work independently
- Salary: Up to $75,000
- Location: North York
- Employment type: Permanent
- Perks: Flexible working hours, 4 weeks’ vacation, bonus, immediate benefits, cell phone and travel subsidies
Interested in a Demand Planner role in Mississauga?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.