TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Shipping Administrator positions in Aurora. Shipping Administrator is responsible for ensuring all orders are shipped from the Distribution Centre with in timelines in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Order Processing Supervisor, the Shipping Administrator is responsible for ensuring all shipments and supporting documentation is correct and inputted to the database. Shipping Administrator is must be organized, detail oriented and take initiative.
Shipping Administrator : Day shift: 7:30am to 4:00pm $17/hr
Shipping Administrator will work in a normal manufacturing environment that creates high quality products in high volumes. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a manufacturing facility that is committed to high quality products for its clients
Shipping Administrator Responsibilities:
- Communicate any shipping inefficacies/ or missing requirements to the OPS.
- Ensure all orders that exceed our basic shipping requirements (cubic capacity) are split correctly and rated accurately and in accordance to our freight rating policy and procedures
- Follow all special instructions (such as delivery appointments) referenced in the warehouse notes on the order have been adhered to and transposed onto the Bill of Lading (BOL) correctly and accurately
- Generate all BOL’s for Canadian shipments and ensure they are scheduled with assigned carrier(s) within stipulated timeframes
- Upkeep of all internal shipping documentation and worksheets in keeping them maintained and updated
- Minimum 2 years shipping/receiving experience
- Safety conscious at all times
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast faced environment
Employment conditions :
- Monday to Friday 40hrs/ week
- Employment type: Temporary to permanent
- Location: Aurora, ON
- Pay: $17/hr
Interested in the Shipping Administrator role in Aurora, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technologies, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.