Senior Net Developer
TalentWorld is recruiting a Senior Net Developer in Toronto for one of its clients.
Senior Net Developer Responsibilities
- Responsible for the execution of system design implementation that support corporate strategies (software design and development)
- Apply quantitative techniques to incident information which enable the identification of trends and uncover system design problems
- Make recommendations and strategies based on strategic and logical thinking that is reflective of resource, corporate strategies and corporate/departmental policies/procedures
- Support applications as required by the business unit
- Review work for adequacy in meeting milestone, objectives, and achieving long-term organizational results
- Work with a team of developers and/or business analyst specialists.
- Schedule staff for tasks and projects; prioritize and assign work to staff as required
- Establish outstanding working relationships with team and people from different disciplines with varying degrees of business and/or technical experience
- Meet with team members on a regular basis (e.g. weekly team meeting)
- Mentor junior team members in a formal capacity by providing leadership and guidance on day-to-day project/program/operational activities
- Provides input to the Manager on recruitment, performance management, training and development
- Any other duties as required
Senior Net Developer Qualifications
- A degree in Information Technology or related program
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in systems development within the Information Technology capacity
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET (MVC 5+ /Web Forms 4.x+), MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, jQuery, WCF/SOAP/REST API Web Services
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Programming (OOP)
- Expert knowledge of software design and industry experience on software development
- Knowledge in system administration and networking (i.e. Windows Server, IIS).
- Extensive knowledge with business systems analysis and problem resolution
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of software development and applicable industry experience in working on software development projects within the Health Care industry an asset
- Experience with Single Page Applications (SPAs) an asset
- Experience with CRM Platforms (SmartSimple, Dynamics CRM, etc.) an asset
- Functions at a high level of autonomy in setting objectives, expectations, and tracking performance
- Demonstrates experience with presenting materials to large audiences (20+) through verbal, written, or graphical communication techniques
- Demonstrates methodical problem-solving skills and techniques
- Experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics 365 an asset
Interested in the Senior Net Developer role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.