Senior Estate Administrator
TalentWorld is recruiting a Senior Estate Administrator in North York for one of its clients.
Due to growth, our client, a financial services provider, is seeking a Senior Estate Administrator to manage client files from beginning to end, maintain positive client relationships and support internal colleagues. The ideal candidate will have experience in Estate Administration, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues. If you are confident, highly organized and looking to work in a collaborative environment, then we want to hear from you!
Senior Estate Administrator Responsibilities
- Manage client files from opening to conclusion, ensuring receipt of required documentation and completing ongoing file review
- Effectively respond to existing client calls and e-mails related to bankruptcy queries
- Knowledgeable in process and compliance of seven month file reviews
- Administration of unsecured and secured assets
- Trustee preparation meetings
- Draft and prepare court documentation, drafting orders, section 170 reports, revised notice of discharge, mediation agreements, Trustee’s supplementary reports, draft orders etc.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with clients, providing consistently excellent client service
- Maintain communication with all parties (clients, counsel, creditors), including in-person meetings and conducting mediation sessions
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and support all departments
Senior Estate Administrator Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Estate Administration with technical knowledge in insolvency
- CIRP designation required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships within the organization and with external clients
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Ascend would be considered an asset
- Salary: Up to $60,000
- Location: North York
- Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch. Standard work day is 7.5 hours
- Perks: Annual Bonus, Benefits, incentive program, profit sharing, work from home option
Interested in a Senior Estate Administrator role in North York?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.