Senior Administrative Assistant
TalentWorld is recruiting a Senior Administrative Assistant in Toronto for one of its clients.
Working closely with another Executive Assistant, this role will involve providing administrative support to a team of 5 Executives. The Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, travel booking, coordination of meetings and monitoring departmental expenses.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting multiple executives with the organization and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is a leader in the corporate banking industry and they are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team.
Senior Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Extensive calendar and contact management, including scheduling meetings and coordinating resources such as agendas and invitations.
- Manage complex international travel, often requiring continuous changes or rescheduling
- Develop and manage relationships with executives, senior managers, and external clients to ensure seamless coordination of activities
- Develop, edit and manage content materials such as communications, correspondence, presentations, and reports
- Maintain confidential client information and ensure information is handled appropriately
Senior Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- 1-3 years of Administrative experience supporting multiple executives in the financial services industry
- Undergraduate degree or post-secondary education in finance or a similar area would be an asset
- Ability to organize high complexity and high-volume business information and develop it into cohesive and professional reports and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to manage time and multitask
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Salary: Up to $59,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Perks: Benefits and Vacation.
Interested in a Senior Administrative Assistant role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.