Receptionist - Temporary
TalentWorld is currently looking for a reliable Receptionist for one of our clients in Toronto.
- Answer and connect calls to appropriate personnel
- Receive and distribute mail
- Compose mail, reports and mail outs
- Maintain calendars, ensure appointments are entered accurately
- Coordinate, organize and provide travel and meeting arrangements
- Book meeting rooms/sites and coordinate appointments
- Provide general day to day administrative support
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages
- Tracking outgoing mail and logging incoming mail in Excel
- Stocking photocopier rooms with paper and replenishing supplies
- Update and maintain data entry
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong general office operational knowledge and specific understanding of the organizational unit, its functions and products and customer groups
- Excellent working experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Possess strong data entry skills and able to meet assigned deadlines
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Opportunity Number: 98226
- Location: Toronto
- Pay Rate: $16 - $18
- Contract Duration: Short-term with the potential to extend
Interested in Receptionist role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.