Project Manager, Operational Excellence
TalentWorld is recruiting a PROJECT MANAGER, OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE in NORTH YORK for one of its clients.
Desktop Engineer Responsibilities
- The prosperous candidate has a breadth of understanding and functions in partnership across multiple lines of business and is able to facilitate interactions between numerous stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
- You will work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment so be ready to challenge the status quo.
- The successful candidate is a highly adaptive individual and an expert in managing multi-projects within a large, complex organization.
- The individual has exceptional communication, cross functional collaboration, and people leadership skills who is committed to identifying and implementing innovative and practical solutions to meet the needs of our clients
Desktop Engineer Qualifications
- Innovative and practical solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, business or related.
- PMP certified or certification actively in progress.
- Lean Six Sigma (any belt level) certifications are an asset.
- Minimum three to ten years of progressive experience in a project management role delivering complex projects with preference given to those with industry specific experience.
- Exemplary core project management skills with proven application of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including techniques and tools.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Solid influencing skills.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Focused and versatile team player and comfortable under pressure.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to resolve issues or conflicts.
- Experience managing project financials and forecasting including developing and tracking capital and operating budgets.
- Delivery, deadline and detail oriented and is results driven.
- Ability to quickly become a subject matter expert and work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Effective time management in complex situations.
- Ability to adapt to new ideas and changing business dynamics without compromising the integrity of basic project management principles.
- High degree of professionalism, especially when faced with critical and intense situations
Interested in the Desktop Engineer role in Mississauga?
Please apply through our career website “TalentWorld” directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics, information technology and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.