TalentWorld is recruiting a Project Manager in Toronto for one of its clients.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project.
- Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget.
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects.
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan.
- Develops and executes contingency plan.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Manages risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources, budget, and quality for technology projects.
- Manages team meetings with key constituents including scheduling, agenda creation, planning, facilitation, and actioning of outcomes.
- Manages vendor relationships where applicable.
- Follows-up on deliverables with key stakeholders for status and completion of tasks.
- Prepares and maintains all identified project documentation.
- Manages stakeholders to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met.
- Leads and enables cross-functional teams to deliver on their assigned work; Delegate tasks and responsibilities as required; Coach, mentor and manage project team.
- Provides clear, customized and regular communication and reports to key stakeholders on project status, tasks, milestones, challenges, risks and issues.
Project Manager Qualifications
- Project Management, Project Manager: 5 - 7 years
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and deployment
- Experience delivering complex projects, including process improvement, IT, software development, tech
- Skilled in managing technical resources and bringing them together to focus on delivering the desired goals
- Experienced in working with geographically dispersed stakeholders and teams
- Nice to have: business mobility employee relocation experience
Interested in the Project Manager role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.