We are looking for a Contract Business Project Manager in Toronto to work on Product based projects.
Working with the Product team, you will be responsible for the development of new products, and improvement of existing products. Types of projects may include creating new products/services, improving existing products/services, expanding the company’s reach globally, implementing continuous improvement initiatives, collaborating with PMO to implement technical solutions.
The candidate will be coordinating the efforts of team members, third-party contractors or consultants and vendors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
You bring well-developed competencies as a Project Manager in a product based environment and are comfortable with the usage of the SDLC as well as the 4 P's of marketing.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Well versed with new product introduction (NPI) processes.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation including project charter, project plan, work breakdown, contingency plan and resource plan.
- Create and manage project budgets and effectively manage Forecast and Actuals.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated project plan.
- Single point of contact for all project related issues and risks. Coordinate the development and approval of corrective action and/or contingency plans.
- Manage stakeholders to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met.
- Lead and enable cross-functional teams to deliver on their assigned work, coach, and mentor and manage project team.
- Provide clear, customized, and regular communication and reports to stakeholders manage scheduling, agenda creation, planning, facilitation, and actioning of outcomes for project team meetings.
- Manage vendor relationships where applicable.
- Analyze project deliverables and solutions throughout the project to ensure alignment to business, end-user needs and ensure sustainability of implemented solution after project closes.
Project Manager Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in computer science, business or related.
- PMP certification mandatory or actively in progress.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in a project management role delivering complex projects.
- Experience working with marketing related projects and bringing new products and services to market.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Experience managing project financials and forecasting including developing and tracking capital and operating budgets.
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, and fulltime jobs for some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: application development, infrastructure, data management, networking, security, project and product management, business analysis, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.