TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Construction Project Manager positions. Construction Project Manager will inspect and assess property damage to residential and commercial properties; manage and scope mitigation and remediation/repair processes as per IICRC standards.
The Construction Projects Manager will be reporting to the Compliance Manager and Vice President. The Construction Project Manager will inspect and assess property damage to residential and commercial properties; manage and scope mitigation and remediation/repair processes as per IICRC standards. Experience in managing commercial losses in Class A buildings considered an asset. Establish and maintain project budgets and meet set profit margins. Comply with document and timeline requirements as set by client service level agreements and company standards.
The Construction Project Manager would work a straight day shift but be flexible to work extended hours as necessary.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for a Construction Project Manager in Scarborough, Ontario to join their team.
Construction Project Manager responsibilities
- Liaise and coordinate with in-house support staff including: Project Manager’s Assistant, Emergency Coordinator, Production Manager, Compliance Manager, Field Technicians and Carpenters to ensure timely and efficient completion of jobs.
- Obtain bids from vendors and sub-contractors;
- award jobs;
- assign budgets;
- manage expectations and quality control.
- Review construction plans for compliance with all applicable codes, regulations and ordinances such as plumbing, mechanical, electrical and structural.
- Coordinate any permit process requirements, permit applications and actual permits for accuracy
- Proactive in response to client concerns, resolving issues and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in collecting Accounts Receivables
- Build and maintain relationships within the industry
- Increase sales opportunities by up-selling services;
- maintain low percentage of lost jobs.
Construction Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years project management in the Insurance restoration industry
- Completion of a construction/building technology diploma or Engineering degree AND/OR Working knowledge of residential/ commercial construction
- Experience in Project Management
- Highly proficient in Xactimate estimating software. Experience using Symbility estimating software an asset
- Computer Skills Required (Microsoft Outlook, database management software, web based applications, mobile applications, mobile devices)
- IICRC or trade related accreditation an asset
- Valid G Ontario Driver’s License required
- Driver’s Abstract in good standing
- Clean Criminal Record
- Working Knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act (OHSA)
- Day Shift
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Scarborough, ON
- Pay: Based on Experience
Interested in the Construction Project Manager role in Scarborough ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Email: [email protected]
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.