TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Machine Operator positions in Concord. Machine Operators will be packaging bags into boxes off of the conveyor line.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Machine Operators will help the production line package the highest quality plastic films. Machine Operators are able to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment.
Machine Operators Continental Shifts - Rotating Shifts every 2 weeks Days and Nights 8am-8pm/8pm-8am
Machine Operators will work in a normal manufacturing environment that creates high quality products in high volumes. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a manufacturing facility that is committed to high quality products for its clients
Our client is a packaging manufacturer that offers high quality products and they are looking for Machine Operators in Concord, Ontario to join their midnight shift.
Machine Operators responsibilities
- Assemble corrugated boxes and printed boxes
- Collects bundle or roll of kitchen or garbage bag products from machine folder conveyor/winder and inserts into boxes or covers.
- Packs printed boxes into corrugated boxes
- Watch for Quality Issues and report them to the lead hand
- Clean and maintain work space.
Machine Operators Qualifications
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to complete repetitive tasks
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Work using GMP
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; repetitive wrist movements;
Employment conditions :
- Continental Shifts - Rotating Shifts every 2 weeks Days and Nights 8am-8pm/8pm-8am
- Employment type: Temporary to permanent
- Location: Concord, ON
- Pay: $16.65/hr
Interested in the Midnight Machine Operators role in Concord, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.