Printing Press Operator
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Printing Press Operator positions in Etobicoke. Printing Press Operators will set up and operate a flexographic printing press.
Reporting to the Pressroom Lead Hand, the Printing Press Operators will work closely with the departments to create an environment that supports workflow and continuous improvements for all pressroom operations . Printing Press Operators will recommend, identify and implement areas for Lean and continuous improvements and modifications.
Printing Press Operators would work Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Printing Press Operators will set up and operate central impressions flexographic printing press to print designs on rolls of flexible packaging and paper for use in making products.
Our client provides innovative and cost effective insulation solutions are they looking for Printing Press Operators in Etobicoke, Ontario to join their team.
Printing Press Operators responsibilities
• Set up and operate central impressions flexographic printing press to print designs on rolls of flexible packaging and paper for use in making products.
• Colour management using X-rite system.
• Ensure tools and supplies are properly maintained.
• Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation for pressroom operations.
Printing Press Operators Qualifications
• Able to think through the mechanical aspects of press operations, problem solving and decision making
• Able to learn and to have thorough understanding of the central impression flexographic printing process
• Must have over 5 years of 10 colour flex press experience
• Must be familiar with colour management using X-rite system.
• Fully familiar with press fingerprinting technology
• Understand solvent ink as it relates to the process of printing
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift 40 – 50 lbs..
Employment conditions :
• Day Shift 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
• Employment type: Permanent
• Location: Etobicoke, ON
• Pay: $22.00/hr - $35.00/hr depending on experience
Interested in the Printing Press Operators role in Etobicoke, ON ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.