TalentWorld is recruiting a Personal Assistant in Toronto for one of its clients.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing high level and confidential support to the Founder and Managing Partner in both corporate and personal matters.
As primary support to the Founder, the Personal Assistant will manage busy calendars, coordinate complex travel arrangements, and attend to personal matters including household management, managing and hiring household staff and organizing family appointments. The ideal candidate will be independent and proactive with previous experience providing high level Personal Assistant support to a busy executive.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Management of household including hiring staff, coordinating with housekeeping and chef, as well as delivery of personal possessions.
- Liaising with family and arranging personal appointments for family, including collection of personal items.
- Research, book and arrange personal travel, including transportation services, accommodation, restaurant reservations, and preparation of comprehensive itineraries.
- Organize personal mail and arrange for payments of all personal expenses, preparing expense reports and reconciling accordingly.
- Plan business functions and events for the Founder’s personal needs, including coordination of guest lists, invitations, catering, etc.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of binders and materials for distribution to Shareholders and Board of Directors.
- Extensive management and upkeep of personal and business calendars.
- Research and carry out diverse and far-ranging personal requests and ensure ad hoc requests are completed in a timely manner.
Personal Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing personal support to a C-level Executive required
- Ability to work independently and solve conflicts with minimal direction
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience managing household and personal affairs
- Extremely professional and discreet, with the ability to maintain confidentiality when working with highly sensitive information
- Ability to work effectively with various technology including laptops, tablets, smartphones
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain multiple relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Salary: Up to $100,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Perks: Bonus and full benefits
Interested in an Personal Assistant role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, information technologies, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.