Packagers With Quality Experience
TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Packagers with Quality Background positions. Packaging with Quality Background candidates will complete light tasks, pick and pack orders and sort products.
Reporting to the line leader, the Packagers will sort, quality check, package, label, load skids and maintain a clean work area in a GMP Environment. Packagers with Quality Background will work in an efficient and timely manner to meet production requirements.
Packagers with Quality Background would work a straight day shift or a straight afternoon shift.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for Packagers with Quality Background in Bradford, Ontario to join their team.
Packaging with Quality Background responsibilities
• Prepping product in a GMP Environment.
• Picking and Packing product based on orders and bills of lading.
• Quality Control
• Work in a fast paced environment.
• Clean and maintain workspace.
Packaging with Quality Background Qualifications
• Able to lift up to 10 lbs
• Able to stand for 8 hour shift
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to accurately count.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 10 lbs.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 7:00 am – 4:30 pm, or
• Afternoon Shifts: 4:30 pm – 1:00 am
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: Bradford, ON
• On a local bus route
• Pay: $15.00/hr
Interested in the Packaging with Quality Background role in Bradford?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8336
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.