TalentWorld is currently recruiting an Office Assistant in downtown Toronto.
Our client, a banking & financial services leader is seeking an Office Assistant to provide a combination of reception and administrative duties on a 3 month contract with the potential to extend at a rate of $16.00/hr. As the first point of contact for incoming calls, visitors and clients you will be a strong representation of the company. If you are organized, reliable, and looking to contribute to a fast paced corporate environment, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. If you are a motivated and professional individual who enjoys working in corporate environments, this could be the role for you!
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet, welcome and check in guests in a pleasant and professional manner
- Answer and direct phone calls and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Book, reschedule and confirm various appointments with clients
- Management of team calendar
- Filing, scanning, and preparation of confidential documents
- Assist with the purchase of office supplies and equipment, ensuring supply needs are met
- Receive, sort, and prepare incoming and outgoing mail for couriers
- Ensure cleanliness of reception area
Office Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of administrative office experience
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written communication skills are required
- Highly flexible to a changing work environment with the ability to adapt to new software
- Pay: $16.00/hr
- Duration: 3 month contract with the potential to extend
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Employment type: Temporary
- Location: Downtown Toronto
Interested in our Office Assistant position in downtown Toronto?
Please send a copy of your resume with the job title or job ID in the subject line directly to the recruiter at: [email protected]
Or apply directly through our corporate website!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, information technology, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.