TalentWorld is recruiting a NodeJs Developer in Toronto for one of its clients.
NodeJs Developer Responsibilities
- Develop, deploy and maintain applications based on pre-established requirements and quality attributes.
- Be a self-starter who is looking to learn and develop new skills to deploy the best tools for the job.
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- Work in an Agile environment with a focus on team and self-improvement.
- Collaborate with teammates and other development teams to understand user requirements, develop new features and improve existing ones.
- Discuss new features with the product team and contribute to the definition of the best solution possible, keeping in mind our business needs and timelines. Develop and maintain high quality and valuable automated tests.
- Investigate customer reported issues and be responsive to our support teams.
- Write quality, test-supported code and participate in peer code reviews.
- Pro-actively seek out ways to enhance our applications through innovation.
NodeJs Developer Qualifications
- At least 4+ years of experience in building robust web applications or web services using open source technologies and frameworks on Node.js .
- Demonstratable expertise in Node.js implementation best practices and performance tuning.
- Well understand the Node.js Event Loop and its Metrics. Able to track down CPU issues in Node.j
- Solid understanding of garbage collection and hunting memory leaks in Node.js.
- Solid knowledge of using Dynatrace, GCP logging tools (stackdriver/big-query) and/or Prometheus for debugging performance issues and performance improvement.
- Worked in agile teams.
- Experience with docker
- Experience with Git
Interested in the NodeJs Developer role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics, information technology and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.