TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for a Millwright position.
The Millwright is responsible for maintaining existing equipment and to perform preventative maintenance as well as mechanical work. Reporting to the maintenance supervisor the Millwright must detect wear, mal-adjustments and impending breakdowns of production equipment and be able to make rapid repairs or replacement to maintain production and avoid downtime.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and they are looking for a Millwright in Aurora, Ontario to join their team.
- Responsible for maintaining existing equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM) as well as mechanical work
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulicsInstallation and start-up of equipment
- Cleaning, lubricating and maintaining equipment
- Able to work shifts and be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Licensed Industrial Mechanic / Millwright
- Computer skills in a Windows environment
- Good communication, organizational and planning skills
- Electrical skills would be considered an asset
- Millwright trade certificate red seal preferred
- Day Shift and On Call
- Employment type: Permanent
- Location: Aurora, ON
Interested in the Millwright role in Aurora ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 905-953-9133
Email: [email protected]
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.