TalentWorld is recruiting a Managers’ Assistant in Toronto for one of its clients.
The Managers’ Assistant will be responsible for supporting up to 5 managers in the form of calendar management, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and preparing written correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience in a professional setting with the ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment with high standards.
Our client is a Professional Services Firm consistently ranked as one of the best places to work and they are seeking a Managers’ Assistant to provide administrative support to a team of up to 5 managers.
Managers’ Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule managers’ calendars
- Schedule/reschedule meetings as priorities shift, often at short notice, communicating changes to managers and all impacted participants
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations
- Schedule and set up conference room, order meals for internal meetings
- Provide logistical support for all meetings. Prepare meeting materials (printing, binding as needed) and provide production support as needed
- Compile and submit time and expense reports according to established schedule
- Reconcile credit card statements and resolve discrepancies
- Organize and maintain manager and case team files
- Participate in additional projects (planning of office events, coordinating in-office training sessions as needed
- Provide back-up coverage for Reception as needed, as well as on-going support for the Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant team
Managers’ Assistant Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience required; professional services experience highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Able to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a demanding, high standards environment
- Salary: Up to $55,000
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Employment type: Permanent
- Industry: Consulting services
- Perks: 3 weeks’ vacation, Bonus and Benefits.
Interested in a Managers’ Assistant role in Toronto?
Please apply through our career website directly.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies. TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.