TalentWorld is currently looking for reliable candidates for Machine Operator positions. Machine Operators will operate a specially designed machine to convert reels of casings (used in the food industry) into cut pieces of various lengths.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Machine Operator will co-ordinate with the office as well as the shipping/receiving department to ensure production deadlines are met. Machine Operators work in an efficient and timely manner to ensure a consistent and high quality end product.
Machine Operators will work a straight day shift from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
Machine Operators will work in a fast paced environment that is extremely clean, and follows GMP. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Machine Operator providing quality packaging to the food industry.
Our client is a leading partner in the Canadian Food Industry and they are looking for Machine Operators in Aurora, Ontario to join their team.
Machine Operators responsibilities
• Print labels for stock.
• Compile accurate records of product runs.
• Verify inventory.
• Complete food safety records.
• Process orders for customers and compile stock for future shipments.
Machine Operator Qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Specific knowledge of casings.
• Punctual with a good attendance record.
• Must have CSA approved Safety shoes and safety glasses.
• Working conditions are normal for a warehouse/manufacturing environment. Machine Operators require the use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to, safety shoes, safety glasses, hair net, beard net, and smock. To follow GMP you are not able to wear nail polish or fake nails. Loose fitting clothing and jewelry are not permitted, as they pose a health and safety risk
• Physical requirements include: the ability to bend and twist at the waist, knees and neck; stand and walk for extended periods of time; lift up to 20 lbs – 50 lbs; repetitive wrist twisting actions.
Employment conditions :
• Day Shifts 9030 am – 5:00 pm
• Employment type: Temporary
• Location: Aurora, ON
• Exposure to odors
• Pay: $15.00/hr
Interested in the Machine Operator role in Aurora ?
To qualify your application in priority, please apply through our career website directly.
For further details about this job opportunity, please contact our office:
Office phone number: 705-733-8669
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency and offers quality contract, temporary, temporary-to-permanent and permanent jobs from some of Canada’s top companies.
TalentWorld recruiters know how to match candidates to the right positions in stimulating fields and industries such as: customer service and sales, administrative support, accounting and banking, call center, industrial, logistics and others. Our experienced recruiters will meet all considered candidates to ensure the best match possible. TalentWorld is dedicated to finding the best jobs for our talented candidates.